How can I get a loan when I only get a small social security income?
Question by Maryam: How can I get a loan when I only get a small social security income?
I have been online for almost a week trying to get a small loan based on my income to no avail. Now all I get is spam mail. Is there help for me? I am a caregiver for an elderly uncle, before him, my mother until she passed. I am really strained and I need to catch up on my bill. Is there help for a person like myself who can only repay in small amounts and only once a month?
Answer by Judy
Sorry, but probably not. Personal unsecured loans are hard to get in the best of situations. A legit lender will want to be sure you can pay it back, and you can’t show that – if you had extra money, you wouldn’t be behind on your bills in the first place. There are plenty of scammers out there who will claim they’ll give you a loan, but then just scam you out of an “application fee” – you sound too smart to fall for that.
If you have a decent credit score, you could try a peer to peer lending site like prosper.com – they’re legit, but don’t get your hopes up for getting a loan there.
Is there any chance this uncle could help you, since you’re helping him?
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- Installment Loans receiving social security
- i need a personalloan with bad credit plus my income is ssdi
- ssdi $1500 installment only income loans
- Social Security Installment Loans Seniors
- Social Security Installment Loans
- online installment loans monthly paymentssocialsecurity
- loans for ssi income only in installments
- how do i get a cash loan with ss disablity income and no bank account
- installment loans for seniors on social security